Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're almost there. The final inspection has been done and a whole lot of pieces of paper have my signature on them. Flat number 9 is coming close to fruition and I'm more than just a little bit excited! Apparently the purpose of the final inspection is to check that everything is ok and working according to the contract. Its somewhat less important when you've decided to pull out and replace pretty much all the major appliances!

Today we went to Bunnings and bought all manner of things. The most exciting of which are the taps, which I will blog about soon. But I also picked up a bunch of very mature and responsible purchases including Selley's Liquid Nails and a corking gun as well as a Bunnings water bottle for all my renovating hydration needs. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment