Sunday, July 5, 2009

Renovation deliberations

People always ask if you're going to have a theme for your renovation. Will it be modern, contemporary, shabby chic, French provincial, Tuscan, medieval (well maybe not that one, but it would be funny)...

For me, its not so much the theme but what should and should not be bought for the kitchen. Right now my question is do I need something like this:


I think you can't go wrong with a hunk of ham in the kitchen and it goes with any decor. Plus it would be fun for when kids pop round, lets make ham and cheese sandwiches and paint the piggies hoof...

But in all seriousness, its all about white for me and my renovation, well that is except for my new chocolate brown leather couch, although being the novice blogger that I am, I failed to take a photo of it for you, you'll have to wait for the 'after' shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment