Sunday, July 5, 2009

OMG

So tonight I have finally managed to be on the couch when MasterChef is on.

Plus, my Justine is back in the competition, I mean who doesn't love Justine when she does things like this


But MasterChef doesn't stop entertaining there, they step up and give each of the contestants the challenge of using a sausage maker! I am lucky enough to have a sausage making attachment for the mighty Kenwood so I am taking many notes for a big sausage making day at number 9.

PS. Parsons & Dodd, you are totally missing out and need to hit up an internet cafe for about a week straight to check out MasterChef.

PPS. Props to Julie who got some good feedback from the Judges and looked like she was about to cry

PPPS. George, you are not a truffle pig, stop eating like one

No comments:

Post a Comment