Sunday, July 5, 2009

Things one loves



You may well ask what is this picture all about...

I am a big believer in buying oneself presents and although usually this entails clothes or housewares, of late I have come across something edible that one loves. Well, Rochelle Adonis, who rose to fame having made Catie & Linds' wedding cakes has a new little sideline to her deliciousness



The amazing Rochelle now makes ice cream which, at about $20 per 600g is well worth the cold hard cash. So far, assisted by my enablers, I have tried Pecan & Organic Maple, Chocolate Sabli & Sour Cherry, Smashed Chocolate Pearl and Vanilla with Rosewater Turkish Delight...



Its hard to pick a favourite, but I'll say this, I don't like the Pecan & Organic Maple as much as the rest.

Check out Rochelle's new website here: http://www.rochelleadonis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment