Sunday, July 19, 2009

20 hours but only 11 songs and 1 annoying ad

So it appears that 92.9 left the 'no repeat weekends' back in the nineties and now have a policy of playing a handful of songs and ads for its morning show on an endless repeat.

after about 20 hours of painting over 2 days with a radio tuned to one station only, I now know the words to:

1. Hush Hush; Hush Hush by the Pussy Cat Dolls
2. The Climb by Miley Cyrus (both the original and the remix)
3. Funhouse by P!nk
4. You belong with me by Taylor Swift
5. Battlefield by Jordan Sparks
6. Obsessed by Mariah
7. Because by Jessica Mayboy
8. When love takes over which features Kelly Rowlands
9. We made you by Eminem
10. Radar by Britney
11. I do not hook up by Kelly Clarkson

Now as much as I do love Mariah's taunting of Eminem and the sampling of I will survive in Hush Hush; Hush Hush and the general motivational tone of The Climb (the original, I don't care for the remix) and that Kelly Rowlands seems to be pumping out some great songs at long last. Surely there is room in a whole weekend of radio for more than 11 songs and an ad for 92.9's repugnant radio trio (now featuring Basil) who appear to be attempting to be as vile as Kylie and Jackie O...

I'm sorry Nova I should have re-tuned and rubbed paint all over that little radio

No comments:

Post a Comment