Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sydney: Hits and Misses




So work took me to Sydney last week which was great. It gave me a chance to gallivant around an executive suite which was seriously large enough to go for a run in and also because work was a bit full on, gave me a chance to indulge in some room service. Which resulted in this rather lovely burger.

So let me walk you through it. The menu says beef burger with onion rings, dill pickel cheese, tomato and frissee lettuce, served with fries. Yes the burger had onion rings - but they were not the yummy deep fried substitute for chips that I expected, but overall I'd give it about a 7.5 out of 10.

Another of my experiences in Sydney was when I ordered a long mac, this is what I got. Yes that is my finger and yes you would be correct in thinking, that doesn't look particularly long. And the snooty man that served me was short too.

1 comment:

  1. too many baristas think they are chefs these days drewtown - the trendy brown saucer is a sure sign that you are dealing with hipster coffee. Good yes but is it really that offensive to pop some more milk in?

    ReplyDelete