Monday, February 1, 2010

A visit to the Raffles



It was the SO's birthday and what better way to celebrate while in Singapore than with a banquet! On recommendation one made a reservation at theTiffin Room at the Raffles for their North Indian Banquette.

Now over the years One has heard many tips on how to keep track of what One is eating for reports such as this, however thanks to the iPhone, one did not need to make numerous trips to the bathroom, but rather was able to discretely take notes. Unfortunately, the food was so delicious that One forgot to take detailed notes.













2 comments:

  1. I'd go with an iPhone if I had one, as I think the constant trips to the bathrooms aroused suspicion amongst the Tetsuya's staff that I was bulimic. As if?! - CP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that we get a photo of one of your half-eaten dishes - you couldn't even stop yourself from eating for long enough to take a photo of a newly served dish!

    ReplyDelete