Friday, September 18, 2009

Step by Step

Yesterday I had a visit from Jeff the tiler. Jeff was spot on time at 7.45am, but Jeff claimed to have 'drunk some dodgy beer' the night before...

Now in all my years of experience, never has 'dodgy' beer been encountered. Not even by the beer swilling trio of Dodd, Fluff and Chee so I of course said 'dodgy beer or dodgy amounts of beer, I think there's a difference Jeff' poor Jeff looked a bit sunken and then came up with 'oh maybe it was the chili mussels then'. Now this was a clever strategic play by Jeff, but I of course encountered the 'it wasn't the booze, it was the food' move by none other than Dodd after a uni ball back in about 2000 so I just gave Jeff a knowing glance and said 'lucky you don't need to use a jack hammer today then!' and we were off and racing on the home straight towards a finished kitchen.

So here are the 'work in progress' shots:


No comments:

Post a Comment